asp.net - jQuery code behaves differently in Debug vs. Release mode -


I am developing a website where I am using a tab implementation with jQuery. In debug mode, all go well, I was developing it all day, and when I was posted on the live site and compiled it in 'release' mode, tabs do not change anymore. Why would this code behave differently? I'm assuming that this is a JavaScript code that is executed differently.

What can I check? Thank you.

You can try to check the type of errors mentioned in the answer to your debug code in BTL . . Although you want to mention it to hide a / * jsl: ignore * / tag by the end using it, as if it contains a bunch of stuff that is caught by the lint. / P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -