java - How do you uninstall the Scala Eclipse plugin? -


I tried installing an advert eclipse plugin advertised.

The version of SpringSource Tool Suite 2.2.1 that I installed with me is thinking that everything will be fine. I am still using Mac OS 10.4, and thus have not upgraded to Java 6. Take, and see, I was wrong. Even after adding the Scala plugin I can not restart STS so I would like to remove it from config files so that eclipse does not try to load it anymore. I have removed anything that matched artifacts.xml and config.ini. I removed the scale jar from the plugin directory, but there is no luck

Do any of you Eclipse Scala Plugin Can you suggest some more to remove?

In Eclipse 3.5.1, go to Help-> About Eclipse, then press 'Installation Details' . In the tab 'installed software' you can remove a feature, you can return to the previous configuration in the tab 'installation history'. Since you have removed the pieces manually, so it can be too late to fix things.

To clear the OSGI bundle cache, you can also ensure that you check the FEATURES DOCUMENTARY And you can start Eclipse with the -Click option.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -