Problem requiring resource PHP Codeigniter -


So I had a problem last night when I went to upload a project that worked locally on my server was doing.

I had this:

require_once "/../ controllers / source / myspace id / myspace.fp";

The correct path for that file was its way outside the libraries folder until I put it on the server, until it worked fine. Any ideas?

On the server you resume the current work directory (echo getcwd ();) and check

It seems strange to me that the CI will use the library / library as your operating directory - unless you set it yourself.

Note that you should use the APPPATH of the Code Igniter continuously, to make the full path rather than relatives, this will make things easier for you for a long time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -