python - Google Federated Login vs Hybrid Protocol vs Google Data Authentication. Whats's the Difference? -


I am trying to implement Google Authentication on my website, in which I used Google Google API Pulling data And I'm using Google App Engine with Genezi 2.

My question is, many ways to do this are I am confused between Google Federated login, Google Data Protocol, Hybrid Protocol. Are these things the same or different ways to do the same thing?

What I have read and understood, which can be wrong, uses Google Federated Log Hybrid Protocol to obtain authentication and Google data.

Is there a proper guide to implementing any of these in Python? Examples that I found on the Google link, they are different I understand, if I am wrong then correct me, I only have to apply the OpenID consumer part.

To implement Google Federated login in Python, I have seen that we need to download a separate library OpenID-enabled.com found me a separate library for Google data implementation

< P> As you can see, I am very confused: D. Please help me :)

thanks

here especially

The way I understand this example:

  • You use this to set up AuthSub interaction

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -