python - Troubles installing PyQt4 -


I'm following the guide.

  • In Python C: Python 31
  • is in PyQt4 C: \ Python31 \ pyqt
  • In Cip C: \ Python31 \ sip
  • At QtC: \ QT \ 4.6.0

I followed the instructions of that guide, but when I tried to test it, then , it was said that the module was not present. I checked all the files which the guide has said that it should be present, and none of them exists.

What should I do?

Oh:

Error did not occur from sip import * , print (SIP_VERSION_STR) output 4.10-snapshot -20091204 .

There is already a built-in version, why do you still need to make yourself?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -