svn command line utility will not work if full file name is longer then 256 characters -


I can not copy the work from the command line via the svn utility, if the full filename for some files is too long . But I can successfully copy work from TortoiseSVN or subclips. Why?

As an alternative solution, you can copy the code to subst To keep the length of the path below, you can do the drive letter:

  c: \ user \ me \ svn \ my \ cool \ repository \ \ one \ lot \ long \ path & gt; ; Subst S:. C: \ Users \ My \ SVN \ My \ Cool \ stores \ with a \ lot \ long \ path & gt; S: S: & gt; Svn up  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -