Java Swing JEditorPane: manipulating styled documents -


I have a model that has a line of strings associated with an anonymous type.

I'm trying to display the model Jeiditrpan, show each element in the queue as a separate HTML paragraph, which related attributes based on Aanaim type.

However, my updates are not what I want. I tried to write the HTML string directly in the document (for example, I get the strings, & lt; p style = "color: red"> and & lt; / p & gt; and then insert them into the end of the document), but it does html tag I output (rather than formatting) - which is certainly inconsistent with the results of putting the tag on the string The document that I create with JEditorPane ("text / html", string foo) I have also tried to put it with AttributeSet, but apparently I am also doing this wrong.

Any suggestions?

I have not played much luck with HTML in Jedarapana. I have only one feature in JTextPane Something like this:

  Simple ExerciseSat Keyword = New SimpleAttetsat (); StyleConstants.setForeground (keywords, colors .radi); StyleConstants.setBackground (keywords, colors. Yellow); StyleConstants.setBold (keyword, true); Try {doc.insertString (doc.getLength (), "\ n some more text", keywords); } Hold (exception e) {}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -