libraries - Is there any platform-independent way to access the clipboard? -


I have a small project that I want to write and yet to decide on any language, in the end, I Want a way to access and / or modify the clipboard in a platform-independent way.

I want to learn a new language to do this, especially something like this:

  1. I will learn a lot.
  2. Looks good on my resume.

... and I'm leaning towards some kind of functional language (Liz is ideal). He said, I would also like to experiment with C with other languages, so the C library will be acceptable. Is there any library that which I am searching in a language which meets the criteria mentioned above?

A cross-platform format (such as the structure, which applies to you in C ++, Python, Ruby and many others Will give you a way to implement a cross-platform approach ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -