sql - How to see which queries has been executed. (mysql) -


I run the site on a localhost and I want to see which queries are executed. I have seen that a lot of questions (such as 107) are executed in some pages and I have to see what these are all, as I think they are a lot .. (I know how many questions were executed

Thank you!

Modify the function, because the questions are asked

thanks! , Which you use to execute the query, so that it does not allow them to Can either log in or output them to the bottom of the page, for example there is no device or (built-in) function that will tell you what was executed on a specific request.

< / Html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -