c# - how to get current URL in SharePoint? -


I am using SharePiont Server 2007 Enterprise with Windows Server 2008 Enterprise, and I am using the Publishing Portal template I am I am using VSTS 2008 + C # + .NET 3.5. I left each item in the left navigation area (in the SharePoint conditions, also called the current navigation area), and the left navigation area maps either a sub-site or a specific URL (i.e., the item in the left navigation area) Content of the specific sub-site welcome page or content of the specific URL in the main content area of ​​the central area)

I want to know which URL is displayed on the main content area when the item is clicked in a left navigation area to create any sample reference?

Is your app using SharePoint object model?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -