How can I convert hexadecimal to decimal numbers in calc of Emacs? -


How do I change hexadecimal in decimal numbers in amax calc? For example, if I enter FF , then I have to convert it to 255 .

Update: How do I get a reverse operation, change base to 10 to base 16?

You can enter any number in the format & lt; Base & gt; # & Lt; Number & gt; . Example: 16 #FF is immediately converted into 255 .

For reverse, you have to set the output display mode. In this example, d r 16 rt has set the display to the base. Set it to 10 based on Default behavior again.

By the way, you can also read the manual TM :

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -