html - Bought web design - table structure or CSS layout? -


I tried a new web designer for one of my projects after several attempts to make it a very good design for my webpage. Created and sent me the files. Now I am very surprised because he only has 20 slides in Photoshop (very badly cut, like limitations with content in an image) and all full 1 table structure HTML file

When I asked him to do it in CSS, he said that he can not do it, he does not know that he is only a designer. His reasoning was: Nobody asked for any cut design in his 4,5 years experience, all the customers would have PSD file and piece and HTML in their own right.

So, my question: am I old or not?

So far, I have ever created a webpage, DIV and CSS, never use the table unless you actually have a table structured information to show. That's what I learn.

Please tell me your opinion and how to deal with the real situation.

They argued: In their 4,5 years of experience, No one asked for, all customers have only PSD files and pieces and make themselves HTML.

This has given me valid arguments. Building a design is a work; Creates HTML structure completely different from design, and if you are not capable of creating HTML, you do not make any less designers.

And - He added - Table structures are completely normal in web design.

This was a valid argument in 1999, but is no longer

If it is paid for the main job, So you have to design it, and you have to make it as HTML because you have pressed it or due to the constraints of time or whatever, I would say that you have to cut your losses, pay it, forget about it, and a CSS layout somewhere And have done it.

If he actually offers to give you HTML, a wealth of money and a sliced ​​table layout, then I would say that according to the 2009 standards this is not a good job. Personally, I do not accept that if I was a customer, and forced it to redo or refund.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -