iphone - Provisioning failure in Application Testing Setup -


I'm trying to set up application tests to run on my development device but Apple's "Development Guide: Unit" Test app "() does not seem good enough (

after I set the active target for the base SDK to the iPhone device 3.0 and MyAppTesting (for application testing under steps 9 and 10) And in the attempt to make the following about provisioning Received error message:

Code Sign Error: The application identifier does not meet a valid provision profile matching 'com.yourcompany.MyAppTests.'

< P> I've verified that identifier (highlighting the target, display information -> properties page) is similar to my test version along with my regular goal.

Target on the device? My door Settings to be given me with the approved development tools that allow running applications on any provision of delivery devices.

You need a provisioning profile whose application ID is your ID Matches The Ovisioning profile is obtained with Apple through your developer account.

Once the provisioning profile can be installed on your device, code sign gives you the main goal and test The goal is to do this for both; Actually, trying to say, "You have compiled this code, but you can not deploy the tests on your phone because you have not signed them."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -