iPhone Toolbar on top of a Scrollview to save UImage? -


Viewing some tutorials on a toolbar that are implemented through all navigation controller reps. Is there any way i can use the toolbar without using the navigation controller?

Now I have a view controller with a scrollview in that ScrollView, when I use a touch gesture, I want a toolbar to look viewable and usable like a photo app for the user. I am

I want to know how I can use the toolbar and make it functional without leaving an app representative and without being on the current view controller.

A toolbar can be created and positioned like any other view. Do not confuse Toolbar with Toolbar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -