licensing - How to license a project -


I wrote a project for the organization of my students, I want to share it among many organizations and I want to They use it for free. So I thought that the release of the project on GPL license (or other silimer). Although I do not want anyone to use this project for commercial purposes free of charge. How should I license this project? Is there a license that is suitable for it? Or should I release two copies of my project on different licenses?

You should consult an attorney to get good legal advice.

However, it is being said that, GPL is a very common license for this scenario, it does not explicitly prohibit commercial use, but it is necessary that under any GPL distribution Includes full source and complete delivery rights, it is not effectively involved for business use.

For commercial purposes, you can easily negotiate distribution under another license, even for a particular company that is specific.

My company has publicly distributed under GPL in this manner in a written software license written in the universities.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -