php - Facing issue generating pdf using fpdf -


I'm getting http500 for code below, I'm not sure what's wrong I'm new to php. Check that PDF.php is in the correct directory and fonts

   

Just to ensure:

  • Is your path correct?
    • Do make /home/php/File/PDF.php and / home / php / file / pdf / fonts / actually exist?
    • If I download and install the last version of fpdf, I have: /.../fpdf16/fpdf.php and /.../fpdf16 / Font>
    • I have no "file" directory - but I do not have the same installed / version as you
  • To avoid this notice: 'D' / code>, on the code of your last line: notice: undefined continuous de-eclipse 'D'

After setting the right pets for my system, and

... then, Wall: Do you have an error, for example log of Apache?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -