ruby on rails - Can I Change Look / Feel Of Scaffolded Pages With Mostly CSS? -


I am using Web Framework (Grails similar to railways), in which auto-generated many codes through scaffolding Has the ability to do Consequently, all of my CRUD pages have been automatically generated, and whenever I want to further customize the contents of those pages, I still have the ability to insert additional HTML code

I have the scaffolding I can control the templates and therefore can wrap any generated field in my own DIV or, when needed, can also apply through all the scaffolding.

So if I have an object with the name and password field, then I can make my scaffold something like this for the "show" page.

& lt; Div id = "prop.password" & gt; Password & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Div id = "prop.password.value" & gt; *** & lt; / Div & gt;

We are about to put a more realistic design on scaffolded pages, and I'm wondering if the designer has the original layout (headers, footer, menus, etc.), but my For the actual layout of the forms and display pages, the designer style in all my divisions like this, I can continue to keep creating my pages through the loft, so that I can easily add fields, but really Without too much custom UI code

Obviously, there are some places where I have to adjust my scaffolding for designs, but the goal is to reuse my loft templates and style them Make it

Any ideas / problems with this approach?

I do not know about grails but the rail generator output is terrible HTML I Never use it as awesome as it can be, it is equally useful to see what its purpose is, that instant visual confirmation is to work for the purpose of your CRUD actions.

You can be completely crazy, you are limited only by your chops and how much CSS your browser uses. (Believe it or not Internet Explorer 8 is the only browser to fully implement CSS 2.1!)

I recommend coding sequences for each project because it is not possible that the muddy code is absolutely The problem domain is going to fit right into the pattern projects, but this does not mean that it is good to roll with untouched loft codes!

Tags and attribute names are considered lowercase! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -