asp.net - asp: Radiobutton List inside a repeater -


I am trying to create a radio button list inside a reporter.

For example, my output would be:

  group 1 group 1 group 1 group 2 group 2 group 2 group 3 group 3 group 3  

I need to select only 1 item from each group of user, so 3 items should be selected in the total.

  & asp: repeater id = "repeater 1" runat = "server" & gt; & Lt; ItemTemplate & gt; & Lt; ASP: Radiobutton list runat = "server" datasource = "& lt;% # ((outlet) container.datetime) .automatic information% & gt;" DataValueField = "Dateoff Delivery" datatffield = "Dateoff Delivery" / & gt; & Lt; / ItemTemplate & gt; & Lt; / ASP: Repeater & gt;  

When the HTML page is exited then I have 3 groups, as mentioned, that is right but my selection is not working at all, as soon as I I select 1 item from each group, I would appreciate any of my help!

I know that you can not do this because the group attribute will be generated like a customer ID

But listen you can find a solution


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -