cisco - pexpect parse router output -


I have found some pax lines to log on to a Cisco router, and release the show arp command. Then I get out of the router, storing the data in my ARP (myARP = child.before)

When I try on the object and loop (my rp: for lines), info per line 1 character is displayed
l
i
k
e

t
h

Since apologies This is probably a very basic question, but why can not I display it because I'm releasing it manually? What to do with the streaming nature of Telnet connection? How can this be solved?

OK OK - I think because of the handling of the end of the line (/ n / r) . For more information


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -