internet explorer 8 - Javascript top variable in IE8 -


I have one in my main page. Javascript function in Js file to 'top' variable It works on FF, Safari and IE6, but not IE8.

Snippet (assigned to on-homeover):

top.set_image (this, 'images / login_h .png')

Where set_image is my function.

The error "object does not support this function"

Besides, I have been looking for the definition of the top. I do not have it in the ECMAScript specification or Walsk School site. May be found and Google is useless (What's a Thing Top was a generic term?).

One type of object is DispHTMLWindow2 (External Window Object) in IE8 . The question has already been discussed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -