java - Unable to Find Specific Libraries in Eclipse Project -


I've just downloaded a fas (Java) project that I'm trying to build on my machine. I imported this project into Eclipse (it did not have its own .project or .classpath file) and it was built to make it almost all the way but although, I am getting many errors where the compiler "[X] is unable to solve" where [x] org.eclipse in any number. * Package *

So, I browse my file system, trying to bring the package that makes sense to complete the build (if the error is for org.eclipse.core.runtime.FileLocator, So I try to bring org.eclipse.core.runtime_3.5.0v20090525), yet I am still getting the same errors.

I searched on Google but I have not been any since I started it.

Edit : There is a plugin in I

Edit Xml file looks as follows Is:

  & lt ;? XML version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8"? & Gt; & Lt; Plugin & gt; & Lt; Extension Points = "org.eclipse.ui.newWizards" & gt; & Lt; Wizard name = "UML diagram" icon = "symbol / umlet_eclipse.gif" category = "com.umlet.plugin" class = "com.umlet.plugin.wizards.UmletNewWizard" id = "com.umlet.plugin.wizards .UMLetNewWizard "& Gt; & Lt; / Magician & gt; & Lt; / Extension & gt; & Lt; Extension Points = "org.eclipse.ui.editors" & gt; & Lt; Editor class = "com.umlet.plugin.editors.UmletEditor" Contributor class = "com.umlet.plugin.editors.UmletContributor" default = "false" extension = "uxf" icon = "symbol / umlet_eclipse.gif" id = " Com.umlet.plugin.UMLetEditor "name =" UML edit editor "/> & Lt; / Extension & gt; & Lt; / Plugin & gt; 
  1. Ensure that you use Eclipse PDE (plugin development environment), it will make your life easier with Eclipse-based projects.

  2. Ensure that you are using the correct version of eclipse, you need 3.5.1 if you are using an older version of Eclipse Download a new one from eclipso.org (get PDT version)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -