php - dreamweaver for css and html? -


Im is a pure backend programmer and i find it very difficult to move divs and add CSS styles.

Is your advice as simple as this to me?

Use Dreamweaver? What can this really help me?

I do not know how to add the status of the management of its prototype or the divis and elements. Some guides? equipment? Software? Online script?

Please welcome all suggestions! Through me guidance ... not all business logic and any design head.

e.g. . How do you start with layout, design, and everything ...

What exactly do you want It is very easy to learn the basics of CSS, it is very difficult to master. I suggest you just learn CSS and make sure that you add a good browser to the firebug like adding so that you can see what's really going on. I am not a fan of Dreamweaver individually.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -