ruby - Sinatra - how do I debug it when it's online? -


I have written a small short sinaat app that is fine at the local level, but for some reason as soon as I put it online I'm getting all 'internal server error'

How do I get the logging output?

I am walking on Dreamhost using passenger.

So I added more managers:

  get / hello /: name 'do' hello, # {params [: name]}! "End Mile / Nakogiri-Test / 'Doc = Dochory :: HTML (open (' http://www.google.co.il/search?q='+params [: query])) res = '' doc .xpath ('// li // h3 // a'). Every do | li | Res + = li.content + '

The first work works fine; the second throws an error. I am not interested in what is an error. I am interested in how to get feedback and the future. Resolve errors in.

Ah! Response comes from.

There will be no thought over there, but I got frustrated, the solution is to determine the environment: Development: < P> set: environment, development:

I got stuck in my configuration files and all this error output still does not solve my problem if I ever want to know That there is an error in a product app ... so how do I solve it?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -