uinavigationcontroller - iphone tableviewcontroller left/right slide when switching views programmatically? -


To explain what I'm trying to do:

I have a list of options With a navigation controller, clicking on any of the selected tableview controller will be the general push of the subclass, sliding on the left side of the screen, displaying a normal "back" button and viewing the title at the top. so far so good.

This view is showing content for a particular day, lets viewer controller OneDayViewController call. I will have the "first" and "later" on the watch button in a cell in this table view group. In the second group I will have lines of material in cells; Navigation controller clicks on a click on a view controller for this content item. Standard stuff

The problem is before and after the buttons






/>






















> I think that with this approach I already have two tableview controller subclasses with a UIVIUIU controller subclass which I switch between, but what about NavController's NavBar? How will this affect the page flip? And in fact I am interested in holding slide slides, such as when the footage is pushed to the newcotter stack. Except I want to start the new scene from left to the "last" button Or maybe this approach will disturb the Interface Guidelines Police ....

Ideas are highly appreciated.

Here's how I did it earlier:

Actually In, create a second table view offscreen, then transition both together with the frame, so that it seems that another is sliding to change it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -