What language to use to kickstart my learning into OOP? -


I have recently become a hardware engineer software engineer due to job duties. I have a very strong understanding of procedural programming (mainly 'C' and 'bish' scripting), but I only have a lost knowledge of OOP.

I look around and just about every modern language has very root in OOP (C ++, Java, Python, Ruby etc.). Now I think I am ready to flex my brain to new concepts and now your device belt requires one or two days. My question is, with a strong background in 'C', will there be logical next steps for learning C ++ OOP or will I be missing from some useful structures which offer only other languages, for example Java is called?

All thanks.

Personally, I can choose C # or Java because they give you an object-oriented compulsory style Instead of being able to go back, programming, which is a bonus on multi-pattern languages ​​like Python, also has useful language with many real world applications (and jobs) and also has large communities, which are important during learning. Are there.

I also thought about "the same school" when choosing a new language to learn If you were looking for a similar language for C, C ++ is a clear choice. The downside is that C ++ is easy to use as a slightly better C, which will not be suitable for object-oriented concepts fast (speaking from private knowledge).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -