Which C++ does Visual Studio 2008 (or later) use? -


I think Microsoft + C ++ is a very controversial language in the world. By default, we have ISO C ++ and Microsoft has Managed C ++ and now C ++ CLI .

I just know the standard (ISO) C ++ I do not know the Microsoft version of C ++.

I am confused about the interpretation of any C ++ code by Visual Studio 2008 (or later) This is the reason why I am using the gnu tool to compile my programs. But I love the visual studio.

Why do I just need to do this if I only want to use

  1. STRICTLY ISO C ++
  2. > >

    I want to make basic assemblies that use

Everything is in Build Settings:

Common Language Runtime Support (/ CLR ) - Add or remove CLR support

Advance compiling as C ++ code (/ TP) - if to select C ++ or C. ..

Language: Language Disable Extensions - Use this to apply ANSI.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -