c# - How do I set a "preferred size" for a form? -


I have some controls on a form, and I have to anchor the left and right of the form to make sure, Shrink with the form My form is also set to automatically increase and shrink to accommodate some labels, which can get long strings. When those long strings are removed from those labels, then I want to return my form back to the width which was earlier. It is said that the controls which are on the left and right on my form, they stop it. Can I do this as my intention is?

Here's a way that you do not need to write any specific shapes. But it assumes that all your buttons are below.

Step 1. Set the minimum size for the dialog.

Step 2. Create a panel form.

Step 3. Move your buttons into the panel.

Step 4. Dock the panel below the form.

Step 5. Ensure that AutoSimmod is set to shrink dialogs

You can use this technique to dock the panel dock at any left, right, top and bottom can do. And this dialogue has been changed appropriately.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -