Experiences with Javeline / Ajax.org javascript framework? -


I am looking for Javascript frameworks and found to create a spreadsheet-like app. Does anyone have experience with this?

Thank you!

jbar

I know that this There is a late reaction, but I have recently started using this framework. I think this is great and it is likely to be better than EXJs or YUI. Mark-up is a very clean and clear cut. However, support is difficult to find what I'm digging through the source code for learning to do

Their 3.0 product is where you want to be, but it's in beta. After coming out of beta, I guess the docs will be followed.

Also, I think Focus is on AJAX.org instead of Javelin.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -