How to tell which commit a tag points to in Git? -


I have a bunch of unrelated tags in the repository and I want to work with them as they point out. Is there any such order that he will only list the tags and show their SHAs? Looking at the tag and looking at the headquarters, I find it very expensive.

Update

I answered what I really wanted, just to see the tag leading history, for which git logs & lt; Tagname & gt; is enough

The answer marked as the answer is useful for getting a list of tags and earning them, which is what I have asked. With some shell hacking, I believe it is possible to convert them into SHA + comit message.

One way to do this will be with git rev-list in the following A tag will be indicated from:

  $ git rev-list -n 1 $ TAG  

You can add it as an alias if If you use it a lot then ~ / .gitconfig in

  [alias] tagcommit = rev-list -n 1  

And then call it:

 $ git tagmark $ TAG  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -