msbuild - Is it possible to build using a .NET version without 'installing' that version? -


I would like to have a tag in my repository or Designed with projecty .NET 3.5 and nunit 2.5.x project Z, Ninject, rhinomocks is built with ProjectX .NET 3.0 and nunit 2.4.x. NET 4.0B2 and release a reproduction of nunit

I would like to do this to be able to make changes from the machine to make changes to the machine, like it does with the .NET Update to the latest version If I want to change the 3.0, 3.5 or 4.0 B2 project on a machine which is still on 2.0, for example (maybe it's not mine and I do not have administrator rights). I would like to examine the project, which requires version of .net (and archiving other versions libraries, ninject, rhinomocks etc from the repository), using my Notepad 2 or some other non-visual studio editor (like That VS is well established in the form of outlines), run the construction script and push changes / change.

Background: My repository is composed of many small unrelated projects, not just like a huge web app / site. Why keep the versions of external libraries? Because I do not always want to update all the projects at once if I do a script for it, every developer is a telecommunications consultant who knows what is on their machine? Who cares everything (except the .NET framework) is indicated through the construction script, maybe my machine died and I would have to use my grandmother, maybe I'm on leave and broke some code ( I'm not clearly) and I have to use the hotel.

This is not currently a supported scenario to create a given net taste project correctly For, you must have the same Net SDK installed on the machine (or in some cases just redlist). There is no way to essentially check the net framework in source code control.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -