python - Pyjamas import statements -


I am starting to use pajamas and I am walking in some resentment. I have to import a lot of stuff for a script to work well. For example, to create a button, first I

pyjamas.ui.button import button

   

is required and then I use the button . Note that

  import does not work using pajamas.ui.button  

and then using the button.button does not work ( In the result errors when you create javascript, at least 0.7pre1) Is the import statement in pajamas a better example of any good method than pajamas on their site? It is possible to do things in my own way, but it is very complex from my perspective, especially when you want to use more than a dozen IE components.

If you want to be able to say the button.button Instead of

  import pyjamas.ui.Button  

write to

pyjamas.ui import button

   

Otherwise you need to use pyjamas.ui.Button .button . What ends in your name space after the import keyword.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -