toplink client session with server session -


Can I create a working unit on a server session instead of creating multiple client sessions as if my application runs in a multi-threaded environment So, I am unable to get the update unit in a few different client sessions so that my application fails every time .. plz help me.

Yes, you can get UOW directly from a server session. But you may need to update your caching / lock / refreshing policies because there is no caching in the client session. Only UOW and server session cache data
If you have any more questions then you should post on Eclipse Link User Mailing List. - Gordon Yorkshire


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -