cocoa touch - Errors when building iPhone app in Xcode -


I get this error (and 27 other) when trying to create my application. I am not sure what has changed because of this, but I have no clue what is the error actually? This is an example where I am calling appDelegate = (iTourAppDelegate *) [[UIApplication sharedApplication] representative];

  ".objc_class_name_UIApplication", referenced from: verbatim-indication @__ objc @__ cls_refs @ UIApplication in MapViewController.o  

another Example:

  ".objc_class_name_NSString", referenced from: verbose-pointer @__ oBJC @__ cls_refs @ ListTableViewController.o at NSString  

I created a clean Tried but no success was found.

How to solve any thoughts? Start the XCBuildConfiguration section by searching for / *> / * under FRAMEWORK_SEARCH_PATHS

in project.pbxproject (in the xcodeproj bundle) and remove that entry. Back up first!

Thanks to Seeh Roehnelt of SOON for this reply on a different post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -