java - Storing data when an jsp call (no submit) an action -


I need some help about a little question. I want DB to score points on the page for my survey application. I have divided my list of questions into six pages. Before the page points, when the user deposits the vote, the operation examines a hashp and the error is returned to the key where the resp does not exist.

Now, with the pagination on the page, I call the page with the maximum (number of pages) on request.

It is clear that now the mythology action of my replies has been canceled.

Now .. How can I send a partial list of replies (page answers) without submitting?

Hope I was clear ...

ps I use the Streets 2 framework

Just present the paging buttons as a whole form, take them the exact same action as the" submit "operation and then execute the actual paging action.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -