.net - How can I use a key generated with sn.exe to sign a string in php? -


This is another question for C # and PHP to exchange signed pieces of data. In my scenario, I have the C # assembly on the client side with a public key. I also have a PHP page on the server with a private key. I want to be able to sign some data in PHP with a private key And I want to check the signature against the public key on the C # at the client.

I understand how a public / private key file with sn.exe (duh). This is a format that I want to sign the assemblies for NAT. Once signed, the assembly can provide the public key as an asset (such as Assembly.GetName (). PublicKey )

Besides, I came to know That is, I want to use the function to create a signature for data. Example shows a .pem file from reading the bytes in a certain length. I do not have this file.

I think the .pem file is just a way to store public / private key information, XML and equivalent to CSPBob stuff I < Code> RSACryptoServiceProvider What is the relationship between these formats? How can I convert one to another?

To use the not to exchange secure information To use the private / public pair generated by sn.exe , as is used to sign a .NET assembly. Assume that the cryptography algorithm has been applied correctly to both languages, you have to use the same key (string value) and the same algorithm. It can not be hard =)

Please, take a look here: because it can be used in public / private key of the NAT party.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -