objective c - Rewriting a returned pointer to an output parameter -


I am playing with the OpenSSL library and I need to brush on pointers, and I'm having trouble

(Int *) outLen;

It takes some data, encrypts it and gives an indicator of data and length of data as an output parameter.

I want to change this so that encrypted data is also handled as output parameter and the return value is used to indicate success or failure. This is what I have:

  - (int) encryptTake2: (unsigned char *) Input input length: LN output in (Intel): (unsigned char *) Output Output Lamp: ( Int *) outLen;  

It does not work What I am doing wrong? I think the problem is that (unsigned char *) is incorrect if (unsigned char *) is wrong, then I think I will also need to change it In that method how output is

It depends on this How are you managing memory allocation?

What happens -encryptTake1: Return? If it returns a new allocated buffer that requires the collar to be free, you will be encrypted in unsigned char ** ** :

  - (int) encryptTake2: ( Unsigned char *) input input length: (int) inline output: (unsigned char **) output ptr output length: (int *) outline {* outputPtr = malloc (1024); Unsigned char * output = * output; Streakpy (Output, "Hello"); ...}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -