Signal 11, segmentation fault on iphone App exit -


I have an iPhone app, it starts running right when I connect the Xode to the Prime IPhone and run the app , Then log in to the console in the Organizer window, always complains about the segmentation fault when leaving the app with the Home key.

Has anyone seen this, and do you know what the problem might be? I use a thread to load web pages in backdated, but I stop the thread when I exit.

My app saves some stricter information when I use construction and analysis I get some potential memory leaks, but in each case I am allocating an object and keeping it in an array .

Any ideas, or is it normal?

Try running your application with NSZombieEnabled will tell you whether you want to release an object Want to Do the following to enable Labs:

  1. Select Project> Active Active Edit to open the executable info window.
  2. Click Logic.
  3. Enter the YS in the NSZombieEnabled and value column in the Name column.
  4. Ensure that the NASBMEentified Entry Checkmark has been selected.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -