visual studio 2008 - Intellisense not showing anything I write -


I am using Visual C # 2008 express I also run Windows 7. I have made a simple form, but Intelis has not written anything that I wrote. I write:

  Personal radiobutton rbtn_sortLocation;  

And then when I type rbtn , Intelligence pops up, but it does not show the rbtn_sortLocation . But after writing the full line, it does not complain about an error. How can I get Intelligence to show my methods and such methods?

Apart from this: It is only with the solutions created on this computer, I can fix all the solutions that were made on my old XP machine work.

You can drag the intellisense menu manually to a Ctrl + space This is a way.

You can also check your options to make sure that it is running on the I believe that intellisense option device - & gt; Options - & gt; Text Editor - & gt; (All languages ​​or languages ​​you are using) - & gt; Statement Closing Section - & gt; Auto list member


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -