xcode - SVN+SSH Connection Giving Error 210002, Network Connection Closed Unexpectedly -


OK, I'm having a problem setting SVN + SSH.

I have a SVN running a Linux server and trying to connect to a Mac laptop running Snow Leopard. XCode tries to connect, but returns the "Error 210002, network connection stopped unexpectedly" message.

I connect to HTTP with Xcode and it works well for all repositories.

Here's my SVN Warrien:

  svn, version 1.5.4 (r33841) compiled August 7, 2009, 01:44:11 Copyright (C) 2000-2008 CollabNet Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.tigris.org/ This product contains software developed by Kolnetet (http://www.Collab.NET/). The following Storage Access (RA) modules are available: * ra_neon: Modules for accessing a repository through the WebDAV protocol using Neon - 'HTT' handles the scheme - 'HTTPS' scheme 'RDSN' handles: Modules for accessing a repository using the SDN network protocol - Cyrus SASL authentication - Operation of 'SVN' scheme * ra_local: Local disk To access a repository on the module - 'File' handles the scheme  

I currently set it to use http, which works without problems is.

  http: // username @ example com / svn / project  

I can do SSS using the username and password on the server, and Command can be run such as

  svn list file: /// home / Svn / project  

and I get a list of the contents of that project So, I do not think this is a permission problem.

Files are on the server / home / svn / project.

I'm trying to get it working in XCode. As the use of path / project / home / svn / project does not work or just works in http / svn / project.

But, from the laptop, lists the following command list as expected:

  svn list svn + ssh: //username@example.com/home/svn Password of / project username@example.com: 15% of the branches are killed by the signal trunk.   

The program svnserve is not running, but the user with whom I am logging in has the ability to run. If I start it in foreground mode, then it does not seem like anything.

I do not remember anything I

edit

Information for something else, I came to know that it only A repository is working on all other repositories on the server with SVN + SSH.

It seems that there is an XCode bug, but I do not know for sure. It's something that XCode reads SSH connection information that can be cached in the computer.

Please send "15 messages" by the killed signal please SVN_SSH = "ssh -q" / Code> as mentioned.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -