c# - How can I convert an RTF file to a pdf file? -


How do I convert an RTF file to PDF? Are my Adobe PDF printers, should I use it? If so, how can I use this program?

You can use a PDF printer, but you still have some problems to solve .

To handle the spread of multiple pages, you will have to create a RichTextbox descendant that handles the message EM_FORMATRANGE

There are many (free) PDF printers there, but I It is known that only you will allow the file name of the output to be controlled. They have reasonable rates for licensed volumes.

I used it to create complex reports (a combination of multiple RTF segments and custom graphics) as an attachment for email.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -