computer science - List of fundamental data structures - what am I missing? -


I have recently been studying my basic data structures, trying to make sure that I am cold Has been done. / P>

By "elemental", I mean fancy such as real basic red-black trees and bloom filters are clearly known, but they are usually moving towards the fundamental people (red- Black Tree Binary Search Paste Binary Search Paste to keep the special properties balanced) or they are very useful for specific situations (Bloom Filters).

So far, I am "fluent" in the following data structures:

  • array
  • linked lists <
  • Stack /
  • However, I think I'm missing something if there is such a fundamental element What are I forgetting?

    Edit: They were added after posting

    • String (recommended by Klemeififier) ​​
    • set (Suggested by Peter)
    • Graph (recommended by Nick D and AJ)
    • B-tree (suggested by teletalk)
      • -Bad whether they are very fancy or not, but I think they are quite different from fundamental structures (and significantly enough) such as Mauli As worth studying.
    • A theory As I never try [any searhEngine], but you can check this list:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -