How would I make a webpage that would use user input to generate a .doc(x)/.pdf document /w footnotes? -


I want to create a website / webpack to help users translate foreign texts. User will upload / copy & amp; Paste a text into a column, write it in the translation on the second column. The user will have a feature to add notes about a few words, such that when they hover over the word, a popup is displayed with their notes
This is the thing that I have some kind of Want to be able to download the Word document (Doctor, Doc, ODT, PDF) in such a way that they can see the text on one side and the translation on the other, and the notes appear on the pages of the lessons as a footnote The Ete.
So I need some guidance. I have experience with html, css, javascript, php. I think I can understand myself everything, I just need to know what is the part of the version document?

You can definitely generate word documents from ASP.NET This is a popular website feature.

These are two articles that explain how to do this step-by-step:

You PDF Document can easily generate:

I would suggest that you start simple, and add complexity as quick as possible. You will be able to go to Google for more info or visit the stack overflow. There will be "PDF-generation" in useful tags here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -