.net - Database cascading error -


I have three tables in my database: Events, Jobs and Collective Antiques.

The FK was pointing at the jobs of PK.

In both events and jobs, non-blankable FK (which is also PK of the table) for Collective Antilles' PK, these FK relationships are set for a waterfall on updating and destroying. In fact, when you remove Collective Entity, I want to delete the relevant event and / or job.

Now I am trying to change Events to Job FK relationship to set tap on updates or delete, but I get the following error:

Error SQL01268 : .Net SqlClient Data Provider: Message 1785, Level 16, State 0, Line 1 Submitted 'FK_Events_Jobs' table 'events' may be on 'foreign currency key' Specify an action on the circle or multiple casted path DELETE or an action update Do, or other foreign keys Modify the barriers.

Where is the cycle? How can I avoid this problem that the description described above is the only effect I want. (I'm ready to make changes to avoid other unexpected side effects.)

view

You have a very similar situation ... after being removed from the collection, efforts are being made to remove from the incidents, which is going to endeavor to remove jobs from the events due to the FK till the job. But due to removal of containbets, efforts are being made to remove jobs due to FK. Doing the job twice in the waterfall is a problem.

I could be a little clever because you did not include your schema, but the general principal should be correct.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -