oop - which resources would you recommend for learning object oriented programming (C#)? -


As the question is, I want to learn OOP in C #. I know the basic information of OOP, such as what the class means, what the object is, and I do not understand all the OOP 6-7 features how to use it in the actual application? When I get stuck (coding) when it comes to using all these features during development.

I have the code in VB.NET and will now be in C #. I have used VS 2005 and now VS I am using 2008.

Please suggest me some very good resources (and especially I can implement it too) C # in OOP

Thanks

Implement domain-induced design and pattern is the first complete, practical beneficial pattern in the NAT environment, Guide to domain driven design, and trial-based development. Drawing on workable work by Martin Fowler and Eric Evans, Jimmy Nilsson explains how to customize the real world architecture for any net application. You will learn how to prepare a domain model for application infrastructure; Support business rules; Provide persistence support; Planning for presentation layer and UI testing; And design for service orientation or aspect orientation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -