regex - PHP Markdown \n Question -


I am using my markdown library and my question is if i \ n \ n Edit and delete functionality This will work

Because the users I already have are not allowed to run JavaScript, so I can not count on the dynamically generated preview, so they < Code> \ n instead of \ n \ n

then question Yes: Is this library for \ n \ n reg pre manipulation?

After doing some research and looking into the markarddown conversion, ive can be seen to be done For example, we have the text:

  asdf asdf asdf asdf asdf asdf  

in the correct text markup Will be produced:

  & lt; P & gt; Asdf asdf asdf & lt; / P & gt; & Lt; P & gt; Asdf asdf asdf & lt; / P & gt; To change   

then \ n , select & lt; P & gt; Tags


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -