send and retrieve key-value pair between php and jquery ajax? -


I use $ .get to run the php file I added key-value to jquery from php-file How can I send (like variables)? And when sent, how can I get them with jquery? I want to validate as if (key == value) in jquery

And what's the difference between $$ .getJSON and $? Can not I use $$ .getJSON if I want to run PHP?

I tried to use the php file:

  echo '{"url": 1}'; I also tried:  
  $ json ['url'] = 2; Echo json_encode ($ json);  

and I use the jquery file:

  warning (data.url);  

But this did not work, it displayed "undefined".

What's wrong

You can use it with PHP. Javascript:

  $ (function () {$ .getJSON ("/ some / script.php", function (data) {warning (data.url);})}};  

On the PHP side usage:

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -