svn - XArgs command on cygwin is mangling file paths -


I'm trying to use xargs on a signed Windows system to remove locally deleted SVN files .

I generate the following output which generates the following output:

  svn status | Grep '^ \!' | Sed / s! * // ' 

weblings-webplatform \ vendor \ jetty-7.0.0.pre5 \ contexts- available \ test-annotations.d \ META-INF \ MANIFEST.MF weblings -WeapplatformWhen- Jetty-7.0.0.pre5 \ contexts-available \ test-annotations.d \ WEB-INF \ jetty-env.xml

Then when I run the following commands, The following errors are found:

  svn status | Grep '^ \!' | Sed / s! * // '| Xargs -I% svn rm% svn: 'weblings-webplatformvendorjetty-7.0.0.pre5contexts-filetest-annotations.dMETA-INFMANIFEST.MF' does not exist  

I used to use cygpath Tried to change the SVN position path but it does not appear to do anything.

The path should be worked in Unix format to replace SaiPath I think " Linux is an escape character in the world, it looks like XGs handle it in a way. Something like this:

  svn status | Grep '^ \!' | Sed / s! * // '| Sighpath-M | Xargs-I% svn rm%  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -