C# highest string -


This sounds very trivial, but I can not find the answer with Google.

I'm later a high value for a string at the end of a sorted list of strings.

I think char.highest.ToString () should do this - but it's less comparisons, not high.

Obviously, this is probably not possible to create one of the highest possible strings because it will always be less than the same thing + plus the data but string which I am sorting are all valid path names and used like this The symbols have been compelled.

In response to comments:

In the pre-Unicode days of Delphi, I could use # 255. I just need a string that compares more than any possible pathname. It should be trivial - why is not it ?? Answer # 2:

It is not trimmed that the watchdog is required, it is processing later I have multiple lists which I do not work with sort-off merge (simplified merge ) And either I duplicate the code or have a dummy value that always do high comparison.

A string representation of the highest character will be only one character long.

Why can you just add it as a sandfire later, instead of trying to sort it, should sort?

Alternatively, you can specify your own comparator that sets your token after any other string, and otherwise calls the default comparator.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -