iphone - How do you hide the reorder control in a UITableViewCell without using reload? -


In my app, when a user touches a table cell, the cell becomes inactive and the cell rearranged The control disappears. If they touch it again, the cell is enabled and the rearranged control again appears. The way I am currently implementing it is reloading RowsAtIndexPaths: withRowAnimation: but it's sloooowww if I just control the show reader, then nothing happens to me using some setEditing success MILI: Animated:, but it does not work continuously any thoughts? Thanks!

OK, I found a solution I needed to use --tableView: canEditRowAtIndexPath: In addition to - TableView: canMoveRowAtIndexPath: And then when it came time to show or hide the reorder control, I used the show to reader control and set editing: Animated: to get all this work done.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -