php - What to keep in mind when making Wordpress themes -


I am creating Wordpress theme for a year or two and running in the things for which I am trying My topics are as compatible with your settings, plugins etc. and flexible.

Is there a resource which has a checklist of all "not forgotten" wordpress themed?

Example:

  • Checking that the author / administrator has disabled comments for a particular post. Remember to call

    li>
  • wp_head () at the end of the gtc: tag.
  • Remember to call wp_footer tag at the end of the tag
  • bloginfo () for charsets Instead of setting a static value, variables, HTML type, descriptions, etc. Then admin can modify such things in site settings.
  • Before using the function_exists () before calling a function from the plugin, the plugin is not installed. Then

Then asking: This is called. there also . The article is great.

I do not have other official resources, but it would be interesting to add more information to those three guides. I am interested in some more answers in your question which may be in your question to supplement you.

I am used for Wordpress that I automatically flown in examples written by you, when I am using a function

< / Html>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -